QC Infusion, a Cincinnati-based company, is hosting a launch event for their first product, Queen City Hemp, a high CBD (cannabinoid) content oil extract for the health and wellness market, on Friday, May 20th from 8 – 11 PM at Urban Artifact in Cincinnati.
The launch event is headlined by The Cliftones, a nationally known Reggae band from Cincinnati, and a host of speakers on the topics of industrial hemp and medical marijuana legalization:
• Todd Portune, Hamilton County Commissioner
• Lissa Satori, Ohioans for Medical Marijuana, a citizen-led ballot initiative
• E.R. Beach, Hemptations owner and Ohio Hemp Chamber of Commerce
• Katie Moroski, Cincinnati Cannabis, a prospective medical marijuana dispensary owner
• Brad White, UnitedOhio, a patient advocacy organization